This Weekend's Purchases

March 13, 2017



After reading so many great reviews on blogs about the Soap & Glory's Deep Cleansing Milk it was on my March wish list of "things I need to purchase this month"...so this weekend I ticked it off my list along with 2 other cheeky products. (It was 3 for 2 at Boots - I thought why the hell not!)

The cleansing milk did not disappoint, it's absolutely fabulous. It literally melted all my make up off and left my face feeling so clean and fresh.

The mask is hard to judge, I did enjoy using it, but I can't say it's really made any huge difference to my skin. But only time will tell.

The Dr. Spot gel is a brilliant buy! I am so glad I bought it and gave it a go... cause man, it made my mini Everest shrink to a speckle over night. I've literally been using it after cleansing and toning at night and then moisturising around the affected area! And VOILA! It's hardly there at all now. (Nothing a dab of concealer can't disguise)

I'm so glad I made these purchases and although the mask hasn't got me jumping for joy yet.. I'm willing to stick with it & give it another few goes to see if it can do anything for my craters on my face (a.k.a pores)

Although only one of these products was on my March wish list it would of been rude not to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer.

*Note to self: - you will never be able to save any money if you keep falling for these enticing promotional offers!!!*


Laura ❤

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts