Best of Blush

March 21, 2017


Spring has just begun, apparently, although my frozen fingers and toes tell me differently right now. Even so, the shops are brimmed with spring beauties, pastel colours, lace, frills and my favourite... blush pinks.

Here's my 'Best of Blush' for this Spring.

Firstly this gorgeous pink jacket from Forever 21, retailing at £23, its the perfect way to add a layer and a bit of colour too. Perfectly paired with white or light jeans and a nice casual tee.

Second on my list is this beautiful blush top from River Island, costing £30 its a beautiful top that can be dressed up with skinny light jeans and a nice pair of rose gold and blush heels, or dressed down a little with skinny jeans and flats. Either way, its absolutely gorgeous and will definitely be making its way into my wardrobe as soon as I can get my hands on it!

Next up, by far the most expensive of my 'best of,' is this gorgeous Michael Kors smart watch in rose gold and blush. This baby will set you back a whooping £359 - yep, when I win the lottery, I will defo be trying this cutie out... but for now, I will just stare at my screen and drool.

Light coloured pants and children don't go, in fact, light coloured pants and me don't go. But if ever my clumsiness fades and my Daughter decides that wiping her mouth and hands on me is no longer acceptable.. I might just treat myself to these peachy cigarette trousers, £25 from Miss Guided, they have a really elegant look to them, so if you are child free and don't tend to spill the contents of your lunch all over yourself, give these a try.

Of course there has to be some shades, it is spring after all... apparently the time of year when we start to see a little bit more of the 'big bright ball in the sky,' that thing we call the Sun (it doesn't make much of an appearance here in Britain - but we live in hope!)  So, for when it does decide to come out to play, here's some sunglasses from Zara, just £15.99 and they have a super cool, yet pretty look to them. If I suited sunglasses, I would obviously purchase these, my problem is that I look like some sort of fly no matter what kind of sunglasses I try.

Lastly, these cute trainers are a steal at just £19.99 from H&M, yes, there not branded, so if your a 'label' kinda girl, these wont suit, but for me, as long as the footwear goes with my outfit, I'm not fussed if its got a tick or stripes down the sides or not! I think they also did these in a mint colour (I can't actually remember) but as this is 'best of blush' these are of course blush!

So there you have it, my 'best of blush', let me know if you have recently purchased any 'blush beauties' and share them with me.

Laura ❤

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts