March Beauty Wish List

March 10, 2017

After reading through lots and lots of beauty blogs and dribbling over some beautiful products, I have put together this months wish list. I have also included a few products that I have been sampling (mini versions of) which I would really like to get my hands on!




In no particular order:

1. NYX Mineral Stick Foundation Stick
I've read a few reviews on these sticks and I think this could be the perfect foundation for me, its bendable, full coverage and you can easily contour with it to give good definition. I can't wait to get my mitts on these, I think I will get a light shade and a tan (close to my fake tanned skin - sorta shade!) This is on my Boots essentials list for this weekends shopping!

2. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
I have already previously owned this, so I know exactly what it's like! Its fabulous! It keeps my make up in place all day, it's light weight and does not clog up my pores. It is quite pricey but a littler goes a long way and I only generally use it on nights out, or weekends (I don't really need it for work!) I think I will purchase this when I go to Liverpool with my Mum at the end of the month, as I'm sure I can get it slightly cheaper in duty free (perks of living on an island!)

3. Versace Bright Crystal
I got a mini version of this free with a couple of moisturisers I bought from Superdrug a few weeks ago, and at first I wasn't blown away by the scent, don't get me wrong I thought it was nice, just nothing like a perfume I would usually pick. However, it has such good staying power, and it actually smells nicer as the day goes on. It's very summery, fruity and light. It has completely won me over and I will definitely be requesting this for my Birthday at the end of the month.

4. NYX Matte Finishing Spray
This has cropped up on so many blogs that I have read recently, I think it's a must for me to try it out. I used to be a firm believer in MAC's Prep & Prime Setting Powder, however I do think it creates a pale layer over my face and can cause a ghostly pale look on photos (this could be just a reaction with my foundation and the powder - but nevertheless I look sinisterly white in lots of photos and its not a good look!) So, I'm willing to give this spray ago as an alternative, hopefully I will rate it as well as the many bloggers that I have been following.

5. Makeup Revolution Face Precision Oval Make Up Brush
To be honest, I am a devoted Real Techniques Stippling Brush kinda girl. But that said, I have a make up brush collection that overflows my make up draw, and I'm always wanting to find new ways of achieving that 'flawless' look. So, after Charlotte Crosby's snapchats, and all those other celebs that rate these oval style brushes.... I've decided this month... I will take the plunge and try one of them out.

6. Converse Pale Pink All Star Leather OX Trainers
I LOVE my converse - just plain white.. they go with absolutely anything, on the other hand, I bloody hate how dirty they get, and no matter how many times I wash them, or how I wash them, they are never as clean. So, my next pair are going to be leather (easy to wipe clean - in theory) I am also loving these new pastel colours that are popping up everywhere at the moment (happens every spring/summer I am fully aware of this!) So yeah, these are on my shopping list for Liverpool too.

7. River Island Watch
Now, I know I've put a picture up of the watch with a grey strap and rose gold face, but to be honest, I like to look at them and try them (they always look different online than in the flesh) So, some sort of watch - probably from River Island with a bit of bling and preferably a hint of rose gold. Again, this purchase will be made when I go to Liverpool as our choice over here in the Isle of Man is shocking.

8. NYX Baked Blush
I never wear blusher - I'm more of a bronzer kinda girl and I always feel that whenever I apply blusher I resemble some sort of Barbie doll with highly pigmented red cheeks. However I recently watched a make up review containing this baked blusher by NYX (yes, I am a massive fan of their products and most of the blogs and reviews I read are purposely sourced using tags such as NYX or drugstore make up or cheap make up that won't leave me re-mortgaging my house) Anyway, this blusher has a nice golden hue to it and the video didn't appear to leave her with big red cheeks or looking like a doll of any kind. I think I will purchase this at the weekend to allow me to have some practice before any occasion where I may choose to blush some colour onto my cheeky cheeks.

9.  Ted Baker Purse
Again, this is just an idea, I may not get this exact purse, but a new purse is definitely on my hit list. I've had my current purse for about 2 years and to say its just 'River Island' it has done really well. To be honest there is actually nothing wrong with it, I am just sick of seeing the same vessel carrying my fresh air and plastic around and want something a bit more summery, shiny and new! I think I might ask for this as my Birthday present from my parents or purchase it with any Birthday pennies I may get (If I'm lucky!!)

10.  Soap & Glory's Deep Cleansing Milk
I swear by my La Roche Posay cleansing gel but although it doesnt bring me out in breakouts and leaves my oily skin at bay, it really isn't the best at removing my make up, so I have been using make up wipes then cleansing with the gel, but this is such a faff and would much prefer to have one cleanser which does the lot. TA DAAA... as if by magic, they have created this Soap & Glory Deep Cleansing Milk which melts away make up. So, my plan is to purchase this to use in the evenings to wash away my mask (a.k.a. make up) and then use my La Roche Posay cleansing gel in the mornings.


Laura ❤

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts