St Moriz: My new favourite self tanner

March 06, 2017

St Moriz Advanced Pro Formula 5 in 1 Medium Mousse

Firstly, let me tell you, I have a love/hate relationship with self tanners.
Usually they either leave me stinking of biscuits or looking like an oompah loompa, or both, but I hate being pale as I feel a tan makes me feel so much better and happier.
I’ve tried them all, from the cheap supermarket brands to the high end.

I used to swear by St Tropez express bronzing mousse, but at £26 a bottle and a fade scale of approximately 2-3 days I was on the verge of becoming bankrupt (but hey at least I’d had a decent tan!)

That was all before I tried this beauty… St Moriz Advanced Pro Formula – Medium Mousse.
I’ve tried the original St Moriz and I really didn’t rate it, it left me streaky, orange and spotty. But this is completely different, it has no biscuit smell, it glides on and does not cling to drier patches such as elbows, armpits or knees, even more important it didn’t cause any breakouts (just the usual hormonal spots that appear at that time.

The colour is beautiful and very natural to a deep tan, even as it fades (5-6 days) it doesn’t go patchy or steaky at all. I’m really impressed with this tanner and it is definitely my new favourite. At £7.99 a bottle it’s a bargain, I bought 3 as it’s on offer in boots at 3 for 2! I’m so glad I did as I can see me using lots of this!

St Moriz Advanced Pro Formula 5 in 1
Medium Mousse
How the colour looks on me.

How I applied my tanner:

  • Firstly I prepared my skin by shaving any unwanted hair – in the morning.  
  • Exfoliated using Body Shop’s Coconut Body Scrub -in the morning.
  • Moisturised using Soap & Glory's body butter – in the morning.
  • In the evening (preferably about an hour before you go to bed)  I applied the tan by pumping the mousse onto my Bronzie tanning mit (these things are pure genius, I will put the link at the bottom of my post)
  • Leave over night and wash it off in the shower in the morning (don’t panic it won’t transfer on your bedding!!)
  • I moisturised the following day rather than the same day, but it’s up to you!
 I absolutely love this tan, and I can't believe I have finally found a tan that looks good, lasts and wont break the bank!

Let me know what your favourite tanners are, perhaps you've tried this too?


Laura ❤

links:
http://www.boots.com/ - tanner   
https://bronzieuk.com/shop/got-your-back/ - tanning mit

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts