Weekly Fingertips: Essie - We're in it together

March 07, 2017

"I have a slight obsession with my nails."



I am always either painting them, sticking things on them or applying falsies.

Last week I wore Essie - We're in it together, which is a fabulous baby pink colour with a hint of sparkle. (My little girl also had to have this on when she saw Mummy putting it on!)

I love the fact you can apply one coat for a subtle hint of colour, or apply a second or third layer to intensify the colour and sparkle. I applied the L'Oréal Shinissime Gel Shine Top Coat, which I love, to seal the colour and give it some extra shine.

The colour lasted approximately 4-5 days by the 5th day it was looking chipped around the tips, but to be fair, this is normal for me! I love the colour and can't wait to wear it in the late spring / summer.

I have been using my St Moriz self tanner and this has given me a lovely glow which I think is a must for this nail colour, it really brings out the pink and shimmer, I think maybe if I didn't have tan on, it could look a little washed out and cause me to look paler!

I bought this bottle from boots a while ago, I think it cost around £7- £8 but I'm sure if you search online you could get it cheaper.

Have you got a favourite nail colour? Let me know, I love treating myself to new colours and trying out new nail brands (I am a sucker for Essie and OPI but I am willing to try any with recommendations!)

Laura ❤

Links:
http://www.boots.com/beauty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts