Peaches & Cream - Makeover

March 24, 2017

Today me & my Mum had a make up lesson at Peaches & Cream in Liverpool as part of our 'Mothers Day / My Birthday / Girly Weekend' treat.

It was fabulous, I've learnt so much, from contouring to eyeshadow blending. (tbf, I was terrible, my technique was awful & I needed pointing in the right direction, my theory of cake it on and hope for the best on a night out was not photogenic at all!)

I now also have a list as long as my arm of make up products & brushes that I need - well want.. but need. I'm sure I will be making some purchases tomorrow  so I will post everything I've bought on a post on Tuesday when I'm back home.

I will also upload photos to document the moment, that I, yes I, did my own make up... that looked pretty damn good if I say so myself. My Mum (a 'this will do' kinda makeup-er) was brilliant, she looked gorgeous and she even had false lashes on! I'm sure the pair of us will be boasting our beautiful peached faces tonight on the streets of Liverpool whilst tearing up the town.


Laura ❤

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts