My Forever 21 Khaki Best Picks - Under £20

March 20, 2017


I'm a massive fan of the khaki colour. Its bold, its a statement colour, it goes with your staples.. black, denim and white/cream & brown.

I have chosen 4 of my 'must have' wardrobe essentials, and they are all under £20 each, I've also paired them up in outfits to show you how you could wear them.

My first choice is a classic belted playsuit. It has 3/4 length sleeves that are casually turned up, its a loose fit with a nice plunging neckline. The belt ties the waist in nicely to add shape & show of a figure rather than being 'baggy'. I would team this up with a nice black & gold or rose gold chocker combination and open toe lace up heel shoe boots.



Shoes £29.00
Chocker £8.00
Playsuit £19.00
All Forever 21

My second choice is a khaki button front mini skirt, perfect for shopping days, restaurant dates, and when you want to dress up nice without feeling 'over dressed'. The button up front adds a nice amount of detail to make the skirt stand out and add a bit of character. I would pair this up with a nice ribbed high neck top cream or black (either long or short sleeve depending on weather) with a nice layered necklace, brown crossbody bag and brown boots or sandals weather dependant!


Sandals £15.00
Top £9.99
Necklace £3.15
Bag £13.99
Skirt £13.00
All Forever 21

My third choice is the khaki Military Jacket, my absolute favourite for an everyday casual look, (I swear by my military jacket, its the best way to add a layer that is strong and statement without being 'a coat'. I pair mine with absolutely anything! Vest tops, graphic tees, high necks.. you name it, somehow anything goes. I've coordinated this one with a black lace oversized graphic tee, black high waisted leggings and black hi top trainers with a chunky white sole.

T Shirt £15.00
Leggings £13.00
Trainers £14.99
Jacket £19.00
All Forever 21

Lastly I chose a cute khaki top that can easily be work with your jeans, or a skirt and dressed up or down depending on the occasion. For outfit purposes I've teamed it up with black skinny jeans, caged heels and a black leather jacket, perfect for a cinema date or a few drinks in the pub with friends.

Jeans £13.00
Jacket £20.00
Heels £29.00
Top £16.00
All Forever 21

I'm crazy for khaki, no matter what time of year it is, it goes with all sorts and its a nice bold but neutral colour. I can't believe how well priced some of these bargains are, snap them up whilst you can! I

f you have any recent khaki purchases, let me see... A girl can never have too many clothes!

Laura ❤








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts